The City of Monticello is hiring to fill seasonal employment positions for the following categories:
Public Works Seasonal - Apply Online!
Assist the Public Works Department in day-to-day operations.
Monticello Parks & Recreation - Download Application
Multiple positions available-
- Umpire Youth Baseball / Softball (Mid May – Early July) (must be available weeknights)
- Youth Ball Scorekeepers (Mid May – Early July)(must be available weeknights)
- Concession Worker (Aquatic Center & Youth Ball Park May- Mid August)
- *Sports Fields & Parks Maintenance Worker (April – August must be available mornings)
- *Golf Driving Range Attendant (April – November)
- *Ball Field Site Supervisor (Mid May – Early July) (must be available weeknights)
*Age stipulations do apply to certain jobs by state law.
Most Jobs require you to be available to work Nights and Weekends.
Monticello Family Aquatic Center - Download Application
Multiple Positions available-
- *Swimming Pool Asst. Manager
- *Lifeguard / Youth Swim Instructor
- *Swim Team Head Coach
- *Swim Team Assistant Coach
*Age stipulations do apply to certain jobs by state law
Monticello Beautification - Apply Online!
Assist the Beautification Department in the planting and maintenance of the city gardens and flowers.
Applications for MPRD must be turned into the City of Monticello Municipal Building, 210 N. Hamilton Street, Monticello, IL 61856.