Historically Wollington and Pickard Bakery constructed in 1901 and remodeled in 1966. It was commercial type Storefront retains tripartite division and renovated in a historic style around 2010 . This historic parapet remains intact with three recessed brick panels and header brick detailing. Tile coping. The building continues to illustrate the variety of enterprises facing the square. In 1926 - 1958 this was Oehmke's Grocery.