This building built in 1877 is historically known as the VanGundy and Palmer Drug Store. It is Commercial type with Italianate influence and modern/Neo Colonial Revival entrance added. The iron storefront columns which framed the door and the storefront remain intact but are covered over. The cast iron storefront beam remains uncovered with four small brackets, corresponding with the door and window placements. This building would appear to have historically been identical to 114 S. Charter Street. Occupants included a grocery, drug store, confectionery, barber, TV repair, and Dr. Ruppe's Optometrist.