Historically the carriage barn to 116 E. Main St., constructed c. 1910, Outbuilding style. One and a half stories with brick walls and gable front roof. The two bay main facade has two tall fixed sash grouped under a two light pointed arch transom; the solid wood door in the north bay and an oculus window is in the upper story. The south elevation is divided into four bays by buttress-like piers. A two stretcher corbelled cornice spans the elevation.