This house was originally built for Ella Burton. The house features the Colonial Revival style; irregular shape, two and a half story, clapboard siding with corner pilasters, and front gable roof. An almost full-width hip roof porch extends across the facade with brick corner piers and solid brick balustrade and center step pedestals with tapered wood posts. The large main gable has wide overhanging open eaves with slightly curved rake boards and cornice returns. The door on the north elevation has a shallow hip roof square oriel above the double windows and corner pilsaters.
A gable roof clapboard sided garage outbuilding (c. 1920) has overhead doors.