This house was built for Albert England and his wife, Harriet Plunk England, upon Albert's retirement from farming. Albert was born in Springfield, Illinois in 1836. Like John Kirby, Albert England started farming after the Civil War and amassed 1,400 acres of farmland in Piatt County. This house features the Colonial Revival style; two and a half story, clapboard siding with fluted pilasters, and truncated hip roof. The wraparound porch has Doric columns atop brick pedestals, a wide frieze, wood balustrade, and a gable over the center stairs with applied scrolled foliation in the tympanum and curved rake boards. The entrance door has fluted pilasters and a stained glass segmental arch transom with applied foliated surround. There are a variety of window types and groupings, some of which include stained and leaded glass. Inside, there is oak woodwork throughout.
The one- and-a-half story garage outbuilding has clapboard siding and hip roof with overhanging open eaves with rafter tails and four hip roof dormers.